A destination wedding doesn’t mean you can’t have a theme. In fact, destination wedding themes can be great fun, and can add a special touch to the beautiful location.
- Beach. A beach wedding is an obvious choice for many destination weddings. Think about how to bring the island feel into your nuptials.
- Fairy tale. Every bride wants to feel like a princess on her big day, and a fairy tale wedding is the perfect way to make this feeling the center of your wedding.
- Extreme. Love sky diving and bungee jumping? Bring this into your I dos for an unforgettable wedding day.
- Rustic. A rustic wedding is perfect if you want something laid back, relaxed, and comfortable.
- Holiday. Christmas can come any time of the year with a holiday theme for your wedding day.
- Geeky. Video games can be more than a pastime! Bring your favorite gadgets into your big day with a bit of geek chic.
- Vintage. Think of your favorite bygone era and channel all of its beauty into your big day.
- Eco-friendly. Make your big day good for the planet with sustainable favors and an environmentally friendly ethos.
- Dark. If you’re a fan of the macabre, why not have it as part of your wedding? Ditch the whites and pastels and go for blacks and reds.
- Parisian glamour. Nothing says romance like Paris, and it’s possible to bring a bit of cafe culture to your wedding day with this theme.
If you’re planning your destination wedding, get in touch with us to see how we can help!